Friday, October 9, 2009

Believe!


So today I walk into the PX and I see a stand near the door with products that if you purchase them they will donate money for breast cancer. And then I see it... A PINK SHARPIE! I couldn't resist! Then I decided I would make a breast cancer card to add to the collection I'm mailing to Dustin Pike. So then I get home and check the mail and there is a package from Barb! Such a sweet lady! I was so excited to see the things she sent me! I used the black pearls and the hard to see clear ribbon from the sample pack of things she sent me! How exciting Barb THANK YOU THANK YOU! I do not know where I got the digital image from... I got it from a list of free offered digital stamps during a recent bloghop and didn't think to write the site down to give them credit for it! So Sorry! The only challenge I used was MOJO MONDAYS sketch. The pink ribbon on the front of the card and the writing on the inside was done with my new pink sharpie! I used liquid glass on the ribbon to give it that extra shine! You cannot see it but the edges are distressed with Martha Stewarts pink ink. I like it! This is my first time making something breat cancer related!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Jess. This came out great. Are you using a stencil for the lettering or is your handwriting really that neat?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I just wanted to pop over after reading your comment on die cut dreams. I'm so sorry you lost your son too, I will think of you on Thursday when I light my candles

    Victoria
    DCD design Team
    x

    ReplyDelete