Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blog Candy Winners!

I'd like to say First off Thank You to everyone who participated in My Comfort a Military Spouse Challenge! Now I will announce the winners of the 3 Candies! I dropped the candies in the mail this afternoon! Another surprise is my husband picked out the winners of the 1st and 2nd candies! SO DRUMROLL PLEASE! ba ba ba babum....


Winner of Candy #1 is Darlene Pavlick!

Wonderfull cards Darlene!



Winner of Candy #2 is Linda Jessup!

Very elegant cards Linda!



Winner of Candy #3 Terri Scott!

Thank you Terri, for your quick response! Terri's cards were the first package I recieved! Pretty cards!

3 comments:

  1. I know of Darlene, her work is always amazing and I'm so lucky to have her on my challenge dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was truly honored to make these cards for this cause!! On the other hand, it saddens me that we have this cause to be needing cards for!! I'm glad you had a good response to your request Jess!!
    Thanks so much for the "candy" ... I'm still stalking the mailman for it, LOL ... and congrats to the other winners! How generous of you Jess! Bless You & your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Stalking the mailman! I love it!

    ReplyDelete