Monday, September 28, 2009

Gift Box




Finally a challenge to make a gift box! I have been meaning to make two gift boxes to send to my young preteen cousins, but have been stalling! So Maybe tomorrow I'll get around to making the second? I don't know maybe lol. The challenge was at Winter Wonderland.
The second challenge I used was the sketch from Get Sketchy.
They have a bonus challenge as well "Destressing Edges"! Penny if you haven't entered this one you better! Your great at destressing edges LOL! So I like how it came out. Now that I see how the box looks with the paper hole punches on the sides I wish I used my mushroom stamps for the top instead of the snowman! I been wanting to use them and haven't! Maybe I will for the second box I need to make. Anyways I was trying to make the side of the box match the snowmans hat. Ok enough babbling for now! Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess :o) This is a fabulous box. It's so cute and I love your snowman!

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a minute to realize what you meant when you said you should have used the mushrooms!~ lol. The holes do kinda look mushroomy.

    This is cute, is it the pizza box one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the boxes!!
    Thanks for playing at WW this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun take on the sketch...great box!!! Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yes truly love the box!
    thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete