Thursday, August 13, 2009

Got PMS (PAPERS, MARKERS, SKETCHES!) Entry!!!


This is my first blog sketch challenge that I've actually participated in! I've deffinitly got christmas on the brain. I've got some family members I can deffinitly send them to! So when I saw this sketch I knew right away I wanted to use the snowflake background, the tree, and the snowflakes. I used the ribbon, but... As soon as I finished the dang card, the absolute perfect border sticker with snowflakes and stars was staring at me... Too late to switch since I secure all my ribbons with hot glue. I found the other glues within a short time they unglue themselves and I'd hate to give someone something that is going to unglue itself...So I guess I'll have to make another card and enter that too. Because as Barb says in her own words "Go ahead....enter as often as you would like....." So If anyone else wants to join me in entering this blog to go to http://gotpms.blogspot.com/2009/07/sketchy-debut.html

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your first sketch-challenge! It really is nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica....Great job with the sketch challenge...I'm so happy you decided to participate. I LOVE Websites that feature sketches, because they give me a place to 'start'...they get my 'creative juices' flowing. I find them so helpful in motivating me to get into my craft room and create something. I will take a look at the information you mentioned, but it may be later tonight before I have a chance to do that. But, I'm looking forward to reading the details on the specific 'cause' for which you have decided to help. Oh, and one last thing, we have something else in common...my dh retired from the USAF just about 5 years ago, I know what it is like to be a military spouse. In my opinion, it is a fantastic honor and a 'job' that requires a lot of sacrifice. OK...have a great day and thanks again for participating in the challenge and for promoting it on your blog! Hugs, Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete